Yesterday we showed the amazing number of different kinds of duct tape designs. (Bacon? Awesome.) If you’re looking for a fun, crafty and inexpensive way to decorate the party table or party space – duct tape might just be the thing you’re looking for. Not to mention the countless things you can do with duct tape to entertain kids.
Ready to get duct taping? Alright, here we go!
15 Ways to Use Duct Tape At Your Next Party
1. Use it to wrap around your water bottles so they match the party theme.
2. Decorate the table cloth for the party.
3. Use it for a unique container for the gift.
4. Use it on the wrapping paper.
5. Make some hair bows.
6. Use duct tape to decorate the furniture to match the party – like this patio table.
7. Hosting a Star Wars Party? Make these duct tape light sabers. And may the force be with your party.
8. Spruce up some boring clear vases and use them for table decor.
9. Make duct tape rings either as party favors or for the party activity.
10. Make a duct tape banner and hang it as decor.
11. Make these adorable duct tape accessories. This would be perfect for an all girls party.
12. Make a pair of duct tape flip flops. This would be another fun activity.
13. Encourage game play with this duct tape game board.
14. Decorate the ceiling with duct tape streamers.
15. Cut out letters from the duct tape that say ‘party’ or the guest of honor’s name.
There are dozens and dozens of other ideas for using duct tape at your next party. I hope these 15 got your creative juices flowing!