I was just talking about over on our sister site ToyXplosion this morning, the huge success Skylanders has had. You can read just how big of a success they are in our article here. We’re talking millions and millions of dollars in sales. It’s pretty amazing!
So, it’s no surprise that the Skylanders Party theme is becoming popular among boys. If you’re throwing a Skylanders Party, you need some great cupcake ideas right? Right. Well, here you go! Some are super easy and some are, well, a little more involved.
Skylanders Party – The Cupcakes
1. Skylanders Cupcake Plastic Ring Toppers – these look so cute on top of the cupcake and your little party guests can take them home as a party favor. You can purchase them here for a little over $5 for 12.
2. Printable Skylanders Cupcake Toppers – These toppers are available at Etsy for $5 for 24. This is a nice alternative because they send you an email containing your printable. No waiting for it to be shipped to you!
3. Skylanders Cake Portal with Sheep Cupcakes – The actual Skylander part isn’t a cupcake , but rather a cake made to look like the portal. So cool! And then they added little sheep cucpakes. (I make these at Easter time!)
4. Silly me! I forgot a number 4. Carry on…
5. Skylanders Cupcake Toppers – Here’s another Etsy find. Bake and ice your cupcakes, stick one of the toppers in and voila!, a great looking Skylanders Cupcake.
6. Skylanders Cupcake Toppers with Fondant – This is a lot pricier than the paper cupcake toppers, because they are super labor intensive. They’re made out of fondant and are just absolutely amazing. These will run you $40 for 16 toppers.
Get creative and have fun planning and throwing your Skylanders party. We hope we gave you some good inspiration for some yummy cupcakes!